Did you know that 90% of our business over the years has come from word of mouth/referrals? That’s right! Our best sales team is our customers. Our services include everything from General Automotive such as Alignments, Scheduled Maintenance, Oil Changes,etc… to custom fabrication and performance mod’s to Suspension/Lift Kits, and Truck Transformations. Both Dale he owner and his son Brandon have years of experience and have been active in the community in racing and other events.
- Worked at Chrysler/Dodge dealership as a Master Technician for 15 years
- Ford factory trained for 3 years
- ASE Certified
- Opened business in April of 1996
- All around shop: Light Duty to Transmission & Motor work
- 35 years in automotive business
- Automotive in Prescott area since 1980
- Dale specialized in 4 wheel drive & drive train at Dodge dealership.
- April 1996 Dale opened off-road shop specializing in 4×4 and off-road, including Accessories: Tires/Wheels/Suspension Kit’s, Custom accessories, Differential work, Gears , Bearings, Drive Train.
- Services provided: General automotive, general engine service, tune-ups, oil changes, brake service, suspension & alignment, engine diagnostics, manual & automatic transmission service and repair, drive train and scheduled maintenance
- Specialties provided: Truck and 4×4 services including all of the above listed services and gear changes.
- Graduated from Bradshaw High in 2004
- 2 year stint at Yavapai College
- Dale (his Dad) taught him the Automotive Trade starting at a young age
- Started working at his Dad’s shop while in high school and between college classes
- Full time mechanic/tech since 2006
- Area’s he specializes in: Alignment specialist, Welding (since he was 14 years old) Mig, Tig, Arch & Brazing, Attention to detail, #1 goal is customer care & satisfaction
- Brandon has been racing since he was 6 years old Quads, UTV’s & Side by Sides
- Brandon has had many sponsors over the years and has many trophies from his passion for racing.
- Professionally trained, completing over 6 years in Automotive school
- Master mechanic in diesel engines and transmissions
- Expert in any type of vehicle from Semi’s to trucks, cars, boats, RVs, UTVs etc…
- Father was a Mercedes mechanic and taught Tomas from a very early age
- Being from a family of mechanics, Tomas has not only the knowledge but the experience that sets him apart from most mechanics today.