Did you know that 90% of our business over the years has come from word of mouth/referrals? That’s right! Our best sales team is our customers. Our services include everything from General Automotive such as Alignments, Scheduled Maintenance, Oil Changes,etc… to custom fabrication and performance mod’s to Suspension/Lift Kits, and Truck Transformations. Both Dale he owner and his son Brandon have years of experience and have been active in the community in racing and other events.
- Worked at Chrysler/Dodge dealership as a Master Technician for 15 years;
- Ford factory trained for 3 years;
- ASE Certified;
- Opened business in April of 1996;
- All around shop: Light Duty to Transmission & Motor work;
- 35 years in automotive business;
- Automotive in Prescott area since 1980;
- Dale specialized in 4 wheel drive & drive train at Dodge dealership.
- April 1996 Dale opened off-road shop specializing in 4×4 and off-road, including Accessories: Tires/Wheels/Suspension Kit’s, Custom accessories, Differential work, Gears , Bearings, Drive Train.
- Services provided: General automotive, general engine service, tune-ups, oil changes, brake service, suspension & alignment, engine diagnostics, manual & automatic transmission service and repair, drive train and scheduled maintenance;
- Specialties provided: Truck and 4×4 services including all of the above listed services and gear changes.
- Graduated from Bradshaw High in 2004;
- 2 year stint at Yavapai College;
- Dale (his Dad) taught him the Automotive Trade starting at a young age;
- Started working at his Dad’s shop while in high school and between college classes;
- Full time mechanic/tech since 2006;
- Area’s he specializes in: Alignment specialist, Welding (since he was 14 years old) Mig, Tig, Arch & Brazing, Attention to detail, #1 goal is customer care & satisfaction;
- Brandon has been racing since he was 6 years old Quads, UTV’s & Side by Sides;
- Brandon has had many sponsors over the years and has many trophies from his passion for racing.
- Professionally trained, completing over 6 years in Automotive school
- Master mechanic in diesel engines and transmissions
- Expert in any type of vehicle from Semi’s to trucks, cars, boats, RVs, UTVs etc…
- Father was a Mercedes mechanic and taught Tomas from a very early age
- Being from a family of mechanics, Tomas has not only the knowledge but the experience that sets him apart from most mechanics today.
Stop By and Visit
6400 SR 69
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314